Its been a long time since we had a game review, and now thanks for Releaselog we have another great review , i think its a good game, and am gonna give it a try, what do you think??
Legendary group RELOADED are once again the first to pre a new PC game this time being RTS “Seven Kingdoms: Conquest”. Personally I almost never play RTSs (last one I played was “World In Conflict”) so I myself won’t be getting this. But for those of you who like RTSs this may interest you since it’s quite unique. I say it’s unique because you start the game in Egypt and and then time progresses from there and you end the game in the “future”. Sounds cool? If it does download and enjoy
Seven Kingdoms: Conquest offers strategy fans the choice to play as human or demon in epic battles spanning 6,000 years on Earth. Starting in ancient Egypt in 3000 B.C. and ending in a final battle on a futuristic Earth, players will have to have their fingers on the pulse of their civilization as the two races clash every 1,000 years.
The story began in an age long past – an age before mankind had spread across the face of the world – an age before we had even learned to speak.
In a dimension far-removed from our own there dwelled a diverse race of creatures that we have come to know collectively as Demons. Their world was violent and cruel, full of raging fires and jagged fields of ice, where the very air was poison and would sear the lungs of a lesser being. Such a harsh realm bred feral and dangerous creatures and the Demons were the product of millions of years of evolution in this twisted place, always looking for new conquests, delighting in corruption and reveling in the slaughter of the weak and infirm.
- Take command of the Pharaoh’s armies, lead the Ancient Greeks and their Gods, March the Legions of Rome and inspire the Knights of the Middle Ages all to victory
- Play the Demon Hordes and choose from the demonic legions of Beasts, Shadows, Plague, Nightmare, Serpents, Ice and Fire
- 95 different units each with their own spells and special abilities the path to victory is as varying as each strategy you can formulate to unleash on the battlefield
- Hire unique warriors from distant lands to join your armies and fight for your cause such as Warlocks, Witch Doctors, Samurai, Kung Fu Masters, Cultists and many more deadly battle ready units
- Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP or Vista (Windows 95 and NT not supported)
- 1.4 GHz CPU
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Drive: 1 GB
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce FX series, ATI Radeon 8500, or 3D cards of the same grade