It’s been just a few minutes since release groups ITWINS and RELOADED pre’d the PC version of Beyond The Sword the second expansion pack for Sid Meier’s Civilization IV. Both groups managed to release the game in quick succession of each other with RELOADED’s release being the one that most will want as of course it is cracked, no emulation of the copy protection needed. This expansion focuses on the later time periods after gunpowder is invented. Included are 12 different scenarios, ten new civilizations, 16 new leaders, five new wonders, new units and much more. Being an expansion the original Civ IV game is required to play. You can also play this with OR without Warlords.
Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword is the second expansion pack for Civilization IV – the 2005 PC Game of the Year and a major commercial success, selling over 1.5 million units worldwide since its October 2005 release. The expansion will focus on the late-game time periods after the invention of gunpowder and will deliver 12 challenging and decidedly different scenarios created by the development team at Firaxis Games, as well as members of the Civilization Fan Community. Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword will also include ten new civilizations, 16 new leaders, five new wonders, and a variety of new units that will offer even more fun and exciting ways for players to expand their civilization’s power as they strive for world domination.
- Expanded Epic Game: Firaxis Games delivers a massive increase in new units, buildings, and technologies to the epic game with additional focus on the late-game time periods.
- New Game Scenarios: The expansion will deliver 12 new scenarios, many containing themes never before included in the Civilization series, custom designed by the team at Firaxis and select members of the Civ Fan Community.
- New Civilizations: The expansion pack includes ten new civilizations, such as Portugal, Babylon and Netherlands and their associated unique units and buildings.
- More Civilization Leaders: Sixteen new leaders including leaders for the ten new civilizations, as well as additional leaders for existing civilizations.
- Corporations: A new gameplay feature that allows players to create corporations and spread them throughout the world. Each corporation provides benefits in exchange for certain resources.
- Espionage: Now available much earlier in the game, this expanded feature offers players many new ways to spy on opponents, stir citizen unrest and defend their government’s secrets.
- Events: New random events such as natural disasters, pleas for help, or demands from their citizens will challenge players to overcome obstacles in order for their civilizations to prosper.
- New Wonders: Five new wonders await discovery including the Statue of Zeus, Cristo Redentor, Shwedagon Paya, the Mausoleum of Maussollos, and the Moai Statues.
- Expanded Space Victory: Winning the race to Alpha Centauri will now require more strategic planning and tactical decision making.
- Apostolic Palace: The United Nations will become available earlier in the game, providing a way for players to win a diplomatic victory earlier. New resolutions will also be added which will expand the available diplomatic options.
- Advanced Starts: A major fan request, this new feature will enable players to “buy” components of a custom-tailored empire and begin play in the later part of the game, allowing them to experience many of the new features of the expansion pack in a shorter amount of time.
- Enhanced AI: The AI has received many enhancements, making it tougher to beat on the higher difficulty levels. The ways in which the AI will attempt to achieve victory have also been expanded.
- Windows 2000 (plus Service Pack 1 or higher), Windows XP (Home or Professional) (plus Service Pack 1 or higher), Vista?
- 1.2GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent
- 256MB RAM
- CD-ROM Drive
- 64 MB Video Card w/Hardware T&L (GeForce 2/Radeon 7500 or better)
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- 1.7 GB of free hard drive space
- Direct X 9.0c (included)
Release name: Civilization.IV.Beyond.The.Sword-RELOADED
Size: 1 DVD, 1.17 GB
Genre: Historic Turn-Based Strategy
File names: rld-cbts
Reviews, info: GameSpot, IGN
Developer, distributor: 2K Games, Firaxis Games
Source + torrent see RLSOG
7 thoughts on “Civilization IV Beyond The Sword-RELOADED”
You got me excited about civilization again, thanks, let’s hope i enjoy it, i didn’t enjoy 4 much
Hey, I never knew that Civ IV was out there to start with! Get me a copy of that ****eb /smerk
i went through all the 65 pictures on gamespot, i am getting excited about it, waiting for the demo to come out to try it, inshallah it will be nice. i know this is bad idea and i will try to delete it from my mind, but buying the original cd crossed my mind, i am sorry :(.
i imagined that if we were close , i could go to haythams and play it there with him since i really wanna play it, and i believe if someone else got excited then i will defintely do it, who knows, it probably got some kind of multiplier in it, anyway inshallah khair
i just downloaded the demo version while i am at work, i hope the pc can do the graphics since the pc is not that good at my brother’s house. anyway i really really really for some reason wish i can play this game with some of you guys, i really don’t know why. but it seems pretty nice to discuss strategies with people in this game, like what research to do first …etc. i bet it would be fun, it is time consuming game, but fun hopefully. who knows, maybe next summer.
I’m in if I get it from some Anonymous source
i am broken, i tried the demo, it is one scenario of the beyond of the sword, the final frontier, which basically space and total differn than the civ we know and love, same idea but totally differnt objects, i got really disappointed, now i am afraid the normal civ will be bad as well since i didn’t like civ 4 much. and the graphics ,m htey paid too much to TRY to make them look good, it made the game slow and unbearable. this trap many games fall into it, i really feel bad for them. i know the pc is not the best, but still, this is no excuse
hi wanna thes game plzzzzzzz