i found this on couple of sites, they r pretty meaningful, have fun reading them
List of What Men Want Women to Know About Men.
We always hear “the rules” from the feminine side.
Now you get to hear the guys’ point of view.
These are our rules!
Please note…these are all numbered “1” ON PURPOSE.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it down.
2. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present yet again!
3. Sometimes, we are not thinking about you. Live with it.
4. Do not ask us what we are thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, and NASCAR.
5. Shopping is NOT a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.
6. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.
7. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work. Strong hints do not work. Obvious hints do not work. Just say it!
8. We don’t remember dates. Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.
9. Most guys own three pairs of shoes – tops. What makes you think we’d be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?
10. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
11. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do.
12. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
13. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
14. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
15. Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.
16. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
17. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
18. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.